Saturday, October 19, 2013

BETTING TIPS 18/10/2013


Good morning everyone , wish to have also good betting day , as you know masterbet1 won last 2 bets . Well yesterday i didn't predict any team because you cant win every day . Today there many many teams , many traps , many risky matches . I checked a lot of teams , and i founded some good choices .
Lets see them :

From England i will bet 10-20 cash on Cheltenham vs Rochdale
My PICK :    Cheltenham to Win  :  2, 45 !!!

Also from England I will bet again 10-20 cash on Stoke vs West brom
My PICK :  Stoke to WIN :  2,30 !!!

The third team for Today come's from Germany
I am Going to bet 20-30 cash on Werder bremen vs Freiburg
My PICK : Werder Bremen to WIN : 2,00 !!!

You can use these teams in a system of three teams .

As everyday (for respect ) i will give you and the bonus team !
From my lovely country GREECE , Paok vs Asteras
My PICK : Paok to WIN  :  1,60 

Well i hope again to get cash guys , good luck and good Saturday with drinks , matches and ladies !!!


MASTERBET1.COM

simply the best predictions for betting !

No comments:

Post a Comment