Thursday, October 17, 2013

BETTING TIPS 17/10/2013




As you know masterbet1.com yesterday with just 5-10 teams for bet ,  predict 2 teams and get again money !!! Well today i see the same sh.. , but our job is to help you (and ourself of masterbet1) to earn money again . 

Lets see my pick today
. Its difficult day for betting today . Dont worry and listen to our system .
Today i will risk only 10-20 cash 

The game i checked is LAS PALMAS VS HERCULES 
Las palmas have a strong home and i believe that today can win the weakness defence of Hercules ... I see a score 1-0 or 2-0 ..
Anyway my pick is LAS PALMAS TO WIN  :  1, 85 

My bonus team for today is from brazil , I selected the match Vasco da Gama vs Goias . These teams have problems with their defencing line and i see that both teams are going to receive goals..
MY PICK IS GOAL GOAL : 1,75 

GOOD LUCK AGAIN GUYS!!!

MASTERBET1.COM

simply the best predictions for betting !

1 comment:

  1. Hello masterbet1 , Yesterday i try you and bet 20 pounds on your predictions , Well i won !! xaxa Thanks a lot , I am going to try you again and again ....

    ReplyDelete